Thank you so much to MC of Pearls, diamonds and everything else for surprising me by nominating my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m not sure what the award is actually about. I tried to find some information around the web but was unable to. It still seems like an opportunity to do something nice, though. So here we go.
Thank the person who nominated you
Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
Share 7 things about you
Pass the award on to seven nominees
Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs
7 things about me:
- I was born and raised in Rome, Italy.
- I express my love through cooking (must be an Italian thing); if I’m angry don’t expect any dinner!
- I toured Europe twice by rail by the time I was 18 and I hitchhiked all the way from Rome to Amsterdam when I was 20.
- I was a vegetarian age 16-26.
- In the span of a year I got married, moved to Switzerland and had a baby girl.
- I like weird stuff like lowbrow art, comics, graffiti, tattoos, alternative music and underground culture in general.
- I love taking care of living things like babies, animals and plants.
And the blogs I’d like to nominate are:
I enjoy reading your blogs, ladies!